16 August 2011

July - missing in action

. of paper and things .: paper fix | chrono shredder

July didn't really happen here on my blog and August nearly got away too. I've watched the tattered remains of the past 2 months pile up around me.  

Poetic, yes but a load of old bollocks. We are living in the chaos of the Summer holiday whilst trying to buy a house, oh and at long last, I'm learning to drive. So I've not made anything, excluding lots of mess, some cake or art stuff with the smallies.

There have been moments of near bloggage.
Amongst them:

The death of Lucian Freud
most recently - Danny MacAskill trial bike genius

Its not the done thing to admit it, but I am looking forward to the end of the holiday. Mostly because our house move, just a few days before the start of school will mark the end of a long period of change, but also because I'm bloody knackered.

No comments:

Post a Comment